Tuesday 20 February 2018

Single Camera Production - Production Diary

20/02/2018 
We have read through the script and discussed who will work on what part of the script, I am working of the first three pages, Lochlan on the next three and Abbie on the final three. We also discussed the possibility of adding a bit more to the ending. I shall assemble some recces of the hockey pitch and forest that will be used in my spare time.

21/02/2018
We have started pre-production, talent releases have been printed.

23/02/2018
Lochlan and Abbie's shot lists are finished, mine is near complete. The storyboards have been started.

06/03/2018
I have nearly finished the story boards and plan on finishing the risk assessment before Thursday, as I wish to film then.

07/03/2018
Risk assessment for the hockey scene has been completed as have all the story boards. I plan on filming it on Thursday, however it may take a couple of shoots. I have also contacted my cousin who is a paramedic to try and get a realistic stretcher, he has said he could possibly get an ambulance for us.

13/03/2018
Props have started to be created. The props and costume list is finished for each scene. The shooting schedule needs to be completed.

14/03/2018
Refresher of camera settings and equipment.

24/04/2018
I finished editing a little under three scenes from my section of filming.

27/04/2018
Today we filmed some more hospital scenes. There is one more scene that needs to be shot in college and everything else is going to be shot on Tuesday at Fritton. So far we are on target to finish the production.

No comments:

Post a Comment